Are you looking for an opportunity to do something positive in Kwinana? Maybe you want to give back to the community in some way? Then becoming a Youth Volunteer could be for you! We are seeking young people between the ages of 12-25 years old who are interested in volunteering at our events, programs and/or activities. There are a stack of opportunities to get involved in, some of them once off and others ongoing, so why not give volunteering a go?! Complete our Contact form and we will contact you to get things moving.
Still not sure? By becoming a Youth Volunteer you will:
- Get to meet and make friendships with other young people who have similar interests
- Gain valuable experience that may help with employment down the track
- Feel more connected to your community
- Develop new skills or expand on the ones you already have
- Increase your self confidence
- Have a whole lot of FUN!
Interested in getting involved? Then let us know by completing this form.
If you would like more information then contact 9236 4550.